Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Why do you assume they are riders Zippy? They may just be ornaments for riders who are no longer good enough in person at the local bike night to get picked up. Yes, I know that is harsh but I have yet to see any post that leads me to believe they are riders.

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
Lol!! Really makes you question why one would come to an internet forum to hook up!! But I was kind of referring to the biker chic's like me being taken seriously when you get this one coming in looking like a fool. But anyone who would limit their dating experience to nothing but Harley riders are really missing out on what the world has to offer. Not that I'm against Harley riders, but you can find any decent man on any motorcycle (or cage maybe)

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,225 Posts
Write down where are you from,your age,your motorcycle.
how many times you ride a month?
and your ride plan.
upload your pics better.
:coffee:
Ok, a little about me.
Name: Biker Dash (Brother to the famed Pegasus, Rainbow Dash who is the only one to do a Sonic Rainboom and is also the only pony to have bedded both Princess Luna and Princess Celestia in 10 SECONDS FLAT!)

I currently live in Ponyville, Equestria.

I ride whenever I can. Like last night, I rode this hot little Pegasus.

When not riding, I usually party with Pinkie Pie, because her parties are the BEST parties!

Oh, and this is me on my current ride.

and me in all my swag!

(Think she'll believe me? lol)

·
American Legion Rider
20,004 Posts
Sure she'll buy it. But when did you stretch the forks on your bike?

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
LOL!!! But Dash, you don't have a back seat for her, planning on putting her on the forks or the gas tank?? Snicker Snicker.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts