Motorcycle Forum banner

2601 - 2608 of 2608 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
18,889 Posts
Well at least we know you didn't go flying off a cliff on one of your adventures and were down in the bottom of a canyon somewhere. Glad to hear from you and the gang Grace.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,619 Posts
that Harley sure has an attitude. Glad you are okay as well as the rest of the gang. Don't be a stranger.

·
On The Road Again!
2,719 Posts
You've been missed!!
We thought you hit the road along with Eye.
You disappeared around the same time.
Welcome back!!

·
Six-String Jockey
1,854 Posts
Discussion Starter #2,606
Well hello, everyone! Grace here. Hey, I just wanted all of you to know that I have made the decision to cancel my annual payments to Photobucket, which is the website that is responsible for supplying all the pictures here in Shredder's Stable . . . and all of the other photos in all my posts. I guess that means all of the photos will disappear in March?

Shredder's Stable was a very cool period in my life and I was so fortunate to have a great audience like you folks to share it with. I am still an avid rider , , , and even added a new bike to the Stable . . . a brand new 2019 Kawasaki retro Z1 900. All the boys and girls in the Stable are doing well. They're all up and running, tearing up the roads here in Reno and on the West Coast in general.

Again, thanks for all the love and support you sent my way when I was actively publishing the strip. Both the Stable and I will miss all of you, but paying the yearly fee just doesn't fit in the budget anymore. (Indy is hollering for new tires!)

Take care, all!

Graceshredder

·
American Legion Rider
18,889 Posts
Hey Grace, there are other free photo hosting sites you know. I have used PostImage for a long time or I should say since photobucket got greedy. You can also store with Flickr or google or Imgur. You can also use Facebook and this site now has ways to link there if I’m not mistaken. That came about with our latest software upgrade or format change. So don’t worry about what may or may not be lost. Just post what you can when you can where you can. Just call it a can can attitude. :D :D :D

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,619 Posts
Hey Grace please don't be a stranger. Your photo stories were great, but we all miss you. Stick around and share your knowledge.

2601 - 2608 of 2608 Posts