Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 2608 Posts

·
Six-String Jockey
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey folks. Several comments from you good people and your attitudes toward your bikes prompted an idea. It seems as if lots of us just KNOW our bikes have personalities, so I decided to do a "Photo Comic Strip" about that very thing right here on our forum. Don't be surprised if your name or your bike shows up for a cameo.

Here is the first one. It will be a weekly strip if it turns out to be popular and fun. It will be several weeks before the next one because of some pressing projects. . . so here is the 'teaser trailer . . . :wink:

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
LOL...that was great!! Don't you mistreat my little buddy...I may just have to come take him away from you...:) :)

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
13,129 Posts
Too funny

·
American Legion Rider
21,789 Posts
Pressing projects and you got time for this. Hmmm. This is yet another way to look at the world. Another thread to watch for. Cool!

·
13,129 Posts
Perhaps they can help build the new stable, or give us a board by board show of the build?

·
Six-String Jockey
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Excellent!!!!

Now... Where are the pics of the NEW stable building?

Inquiring minds want to know!!!! :biggrin:
Perhaps they can help build the new stable, or give us a board by board show of the build?
Thanks guys! And, you're absolutely correct. My pressing project is the new garage. I will start a new thread on it soon.

I'm glad you enjoyed the first strip . . . many more to come!

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Gosh, I was thinking the garage behind Cruiser was the new one...guess Racer calling out to me distracted me and I didn't look closely enough. Sorry boys, but one of these days Dad will give you the home you deserve. He may even put some heat & AC in there for you...

·
Six-String Jockey
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Gosh, I was thinking the garage behind Cruiser was the new one...guess Racer calling out to me distracted me and I didn't look closely enough. Sorry boys, but one of these days Dad will give you the home you deserve. He may even put some heat & AC in there for you...
DO NOT put any ideas in their already spoiled little heads!

And coincidentally, the area behind Cruiser IS where the new garage is being built! The 4 walls are currently laying down on the concrete pad. I'll stand them up tomorrow.

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
:coffeescreen:

Yes, I have 6 and it seems that only two are running at any given time. Care to define UJM???? something like Universal Junkpile __________

·
Six-String Jockey
1,858 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Well, I took a little break from building the new garage and decided to make the next episode of Shredder's Stable. Hope you enjoy it!

·
13,129 Posts
Glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read this episode, as I would have been wearing it.

BRAVO! [clap, clap]

1 - 20 of 2608 Posts