Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I looked at a 2010 Ninja 250 today. Met up with the lady selling it, she was super nice. The bike was garage kept the whole time she's owned it, new tires, beautiful condition. She took really good care of it.
She let my Dad test ride it, since he's more experienced, and he took it down the little dead end road next to the meetup place, got it to 3rd gear. He was impressed, especially since he's a 6'3" 250lb guy and the bike picked up no problem with him on it. She let me test ride it, and I took it in a circle in the parking lot a few times.
I think I left my heart back on that bike. I fell in llooovvveeee!
Next step: See how much my Dog's surgery will cost.
Next step: Buy the damn bike.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,300 Posts
Get it!

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Thanks guys!
I can't stop thinking about it. Just riding it around in a circle I had an absolute blast going like 8 mph.
I'm going to text the owner and see when she is available to hand over the keys :) Hopefully all goes well and I have my first bike by the end of today!

·
Veteran Member
3,275 Posts
Nice! And yes, the wait time until you get it will seem like the longest days of your life. I had to wait two weeks for my latest bike, but it felt like two months.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Luckily I work 12 hours tomorrow so that will make Sunday go by a little faster... but yeah, I'm sure they will be a veeeryyy long 3 days lmao.

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
It must be, Skymall :) I feel like everything happens for a reason, and maybe the reason I got denied financing for my first bike was so that I could start on something that fits me better AKA the Ninja 250.

BTW, is your username a play / reference to Skyfall? Somehow I just noticed the 007 at the end lmao

G

·
It must be, Skymall :) I feel like everything happens for a reason, and maybe the reason I got denied financing for my first bike was so that I could start on something that fits me better AKA the Ninja 250.

BTW, is your username a play / reference to Skyfall? Somehow I just noticed the 007 at the end lmao
Hahaha you are close. I love James Bond and I love skymall catalogue and then it works well with skyfall :) I think you should go for this bike! One way to know you will be happy with a purchase it when you still want it when you have had some time to think about it. I think you should listen to its call :)

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 70 Posts