Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a Scorpion EXO-700 helmet from my local powersports shop about 5 hours ago. I didnt want to spend the $199 but the scorpion fit the best (so i thought) i had planned on getting an hjc but they where either too big or too small and the interior didnt seem of as good quality as the scorpion. The exo-700 has a kwikwick interior which soaks up moisture and keeps the rider dry. It has a speedshift lense swapper that allows the lenses to be changed in 10 seconds or less. the inside padding comes out easily by just undoing some metal and plastic snaps (3 snaps on each side (left side padding, right side padding)). The lense is fog-proof and and virtually unbreakable. the helmet itself is made in china while the lense is made in canada. My main reason for writing up this thread is because this is my very first helmet and im afraid it doesnt fit me right. Everything is good and snug and comfortable but the chin area feels like there is too much pressure and after 10 minutes of riding might cause me discomfort or pain. do you think i should just try it out (wont be able to do that for awhile cause bike is being worked on) or take it back to my shop which has a 30 day return poilcy and look for an even better fit?

1 - 1 of 1 Posts