Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my new project XVZ12 (also known as the japanese watercooler), has a small problem. I think it is rusted together.

Now I think that if a secret potion can hold something together it shouldn't take much to reverse the problem... But this model didn't have reverse...

·
Greatest Member Ever
662 Posts
my new project XVZ12 (also known as the japanese watercooler), has a small problem. I think it is rusted together.

Now I think that if a secret potion can hold something together it shouldn't take much to reverse the problem... But this model didn't have reverse...
Yes... Me & Mrs. OEJ are rusted together.... and I wouldn't want to reverse the situation... with that said, WTF are you talking about????:confused::)

·
Premium Member
7,590 Posts
Glue

When I got married they used glue, but it came unstuck. Sounds like rust works better. Must be what is holding Mrs Snippets and I together as well.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Tomorrow

Mrs. Slum and I will be rusted together for 39 years......

I never forget the date of my wedding. One Month after income Tax due:)

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
not never... hey WTF does this have to do with rust...
I pulled this set of Screaming eagle Full Comp tips off of a Venture royal today, and they looked bad, but after I stuck a wire cup through them and used some mort, they aren't half bad.

Now what would a guy want with a 1200 Venture Royale touring bike, bobbed off with screaming eagle pipes on it?

·
Premium Member
7,590 Posts
Rust

Is there a specific part that is rusted to another part, or is everything on this unit rusted? Maybe it spent some time in the drink, in which case you need a book called " Metal Corrosion in Boats "

As for both of your questions, I have no friggin idea. On the farm a BFH always came in handy.

Unkle Crusty*

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
"but after I stuck a wire cup through them and used some mort, they aren't half bad"

That is the kind of mort to which I am referring....:confused:

·
Save them all!
4,278 Posts
... still not sure what's gong on here....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts