Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
23,609 Posts
I'm assuming the 2013 date in the video is and indication that changing the date in the camera isn't easy or just over looked.

I couldn't tell, did you ever actually scrape? Looked close but I didn't see any touch down. Most likely blinked at the wrong time.:)

Reactions: Traveling Tall

·
If in doubt...what?
105 Posts
I'm assuming the 2013 date in the video is and indication that changing the date in the camera isn't easy or just over looked.

I couldn't tell, did you ever actually scrape? Looked close but I didn't see any touch down. Most likely blinked at the wrong time.:)

I enjoyed your video the first time I saw it posted. I have never ridden the dragon on my Harley when the sports bikes, motards and tuners weren't pushing me so hard I had to drag my boards, keeping right or not. But then dragging my boards is not but what, a 50 degrees lean angle when you only have 10" ground clearance to begin with. I didn't see you have to stomp you board back flat once. When I drag the pegs on my GS I will send you a tape. Just curious, how many different time do you plan to upload this video? This makes at least twice. I'll admit this post is a bit snarky but the multiple posting and date shinanigans made me a bit nauseous and I lost control. :confused:

·
8,599 Posts
Don't get your 'Sphincter' in an uproar, some of us may not have seen his excellent Video's and I appreciate them:smile_big:

Folk's can always not tune in or change the channel:grin:

I always tilted my highway pegs up when I rode the curves and only occasionally scraped my floor boards:surprise:

Thanks for the video!:smile:

Sam:nerd:

·
If in doubt...what?
105 Posts
Don't get your 'Sphincter' in an uproar, some of us may not have seen his excellent Video's and I appreciate them:smile_big:

Folk's can always not tune in or change the channel:grin:

:

Ok, point taken. Mea copa. I will endeavor to curb petulant posts in the future. I almost deleted that one before I sent it. I wish I had.

·
8,599 Posts
No problem my Friend! I just had to use your posting name in a sentence as I found it Hilarious:grin::grin:

We are all fairly thick skinned around here and aren't offended easily:smile_big: Stick around and it will get worse:wink2: When we get socio/ political, watch out:surprise:

Take care:smile:

Sam:nerd:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts