1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
FTW ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌
1,691 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,208 Posts
Do stupid s***, pay the penalties for said stupid s***!

Seriously, it couldn't have been any more obvious that it was a cop car in front of him, and yet he seems to deliberately choose to ignore that fact.

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
Safety in numbers sometimes makes these guys feel they can do anything around the cops and won't feel repercussions....unless you crash your bike, then you become the young and slow buffalo, and the lion is going to get ya if the pack doesn't come back for you.

·
Registered
804 Posts
"I'm off, I'm off! Let go of me. What are you doing to me??"

Reminds me of the "Don't taze me, bro!" guy. :biggrin:

·
8,604 Posts
" It took him three tries to get it up." I resemble that!:biggrin:

Seriously, white Perp, white cop, who would have cared if he just shot the rider:frown:

This is why normal riders get a bad name and close scrutiny from LEO's.

I wish the guy had blown his engine at the least or maybe got shot which would probably be best for society;)

Sam:coffeescreen:

·
A legend in his own mind
2,600 Posts
I've had many people ask me why we do that when they found out I ride, they don't quite understand when I tell them I'm not that kind of rider and that my bike won't do that...
Personally, in an empty parking lot, I don't care. I take issue with riders pulling this on public roads around other drivers.

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,208 Posts
I bet either of your motorcycles will wheelie without too much trouble. You might have to abuse the clutch a bit.
I can attest to how quickly you can get the front end of a V-Max off the ground lol.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts