Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 35 Posts

· Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do you keep your beard out of your face when you ride behind a windshield?

I didn't know if I should put this here, or in the general motorcycle discussion forums. Anyway, here it is. :grin:

· Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I don't have any problem with eyebrows. When I'm napping or watching TV, my wife or daughter will jump on me and trim'em up. I'm afraid to move because I don't want those sissors stuck in my eye.

I'm guessing my beard is about the length of your buddies, Gator. It'll reach about the middle of my forehead if I grab the bottom and pull it up. I've been thinking about trying to make something with a leather belt and shoe laces. Cut about 4 inches off a belt, put holes up and down each side and lace up it with the shoe laces.

I don't like rubber bands. It seems like there's always one or two hairs that get wrapped up around the rubber band and yanking them out hurts. Anyhow, right now, before I make something, I'm thinking tying a scarf around my head may be okay for the time being. :)

· Registered
5,715 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
The wife gave me this thing she uses in her hair. It's like a rubber band but it has some kind of cloth like stuff around it. It's easy to put on and it doesn't yank out hair when you want it off.

1 - 10 of 35 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.