Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This site requests you introduce yourself as one of your first few posts so people know you are serious and not a hit and run type poster. Introductions found here ... https://www.motorcycleforum.com/forums/new-member-introduction.305/
Riders for Trump – Calling All Bikers from Georgia

Join us on a RIDE supporting POTUS on Saturday, October 17th

Ride starts in the BIG USA FLAG parking lot next to Good ol’ Days Bar & Grill
419 Atlanta Rd, Cumming, GA 30040

Arrival @ 10:30 am. Enjoy some discussions. We will depart @ 11:00 and then off to the N GA Mtn’s

We plan to ride all the way up HWY 9 to HWY 19 into Turner’s Corner. Turn RT on HWY 129 and then in 8 miles a LT onto HWY 75A into Scorpion Hollow.
RT on 75 at the T and into downtown Helen to arrive at Paul’s Margarita Deck on top of the Chattahoochee River for food and live Music.

Attachments

·
7,940 Posts
GOD bless you Rider's for supporting our great President! I wish I could be there!

My town, Carthage, MO 64836 is having a 'Vehicle parade,' on 10-23-2020: Source is FaceBook.

Friday, October 23, 2020 at 7 PM CDT

Carthage Courthouse Square Historic District

Public · Hosted by Kip Smith and Julie Smith

"Please join us for an evening of community and patriotism as we gather to show our support for the re-election of President Donald J. Trump. Show off your rig in all its “TRUMPED UP GLORY”. Hot rods, motorcycles, pickups, whatever! There will be a panel of judges on the west side of the Square in front of Cherry’s. Those judges will select their top three favorites. Finalists will pull in to saved spaces in front of Cherry’s at 8:30 pm and a Grand Prize will be awarded for the most patriotic vehicle, as determined by audience applause. There is no entry fee nor obligation to participate in judging. Jasper County Republican HQ will be on hand to distribute signs, gear and information to attendees. Many downtown businesses will remain open for your refreshment or shopping needs. This is a family friendly “cruise-style” event. First-come, first serve for on-square parking. Please be safe and practice social distancing, where necessary. Masks are your personal choice."

Sam:) MAGA again!

·
American Legion Rider
22,195 Posts
We are having a similar Trump thing either this weekend or next. Is there a National thing that’s doing this? I just saw it in our local newspaper but they didn’t mention a National celebration.

Reactions: Porky

·
American Legion Rider
22,195 Posts

·
7,940 Posts
I found a picture of Slojoe riding his CHINA lectric CCP approved mobility device:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts