Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2021 CanAm Spyder RT
4,124 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Riding is not only fun, and mentally cleansing, but will help in the fight to stop the spread of the coronavirus. Why spread germs in the crowded confines of a bus, train, plane or car? Ride solo on your motorcycle, it is your civic duty! Keep your gloves on while filling up your gas tank. Don't get close enough to motorists to actually speak with them, but if need be, communicate through hand gestures or even single finger communication. Riders are the true patriots!

·
Premium Member
10,603 Posts
Now you tell me. I caught the bus on Wednesday. But max capacity is about 14. We had about ten on board for a trip to the ferry. But I redeemed myself as I picked up Bluzu from the bike shop and went for a ride. The Coast Emergency meeting on the big island has been postponed, but the regular darts night is still happening on my Island. That was last night.

UK

·
Registered
775 Posts
Ha! Good post Vito, made me laugh out loud.

You didn't mention how using the laundry detergent with the bleach already in, as a buffer in 410 bird shot shells, makes an effective anti-virus load, so just want to put that out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.