Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have you guys tried the new Rice Burger at McDonalds yet? I wouldn't bother.
It's a pain in the ass to eat, just falls apart in your hands.
This is my first attempt at doing a dual motovlog by the way. Hope you guys like it!

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Only watched about half, the wife and grand kids came in the room. Saw all the reasons I avoid riding, driving, or even going to large cities. Too much traffic, too many traffic lights. But that's just me.

Have never had a rice burger, but I reckon if I was going to eat one, I'd ride the rice burner. :):):)

·
Registered
781 Posts
Only watched about half, the wife and grand kids came in the room. Saw all the reasons I avoid riding, driving, or even going to large cities. Too much traffic, too many traffic lights. But that's just me.

Have never had a rice burger, but I reckon if I was going to eat one, I'd ride the rice burner. :):):)
Rice burner....humm. If you could rig a pot and some copper tubing off the back of your exhaust pipe, you could have a moving distillery. Brilliant!! You'd never get caught. We must learn how to recycle and save the earth, RG.

·
On The Road Again!
4,352 Posts
Oh it's not just you. It's me too!
I will go out of my way to ride around cities and traffic.
I believe that it's part of what has kept me safe for 51
years and over 300,000 miles of riding.
I can't understand why anyone would want to ride in a
big city like that. No fun at all.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
I know, "rice burner" is an old term, but I haven't owned a Harley for a full year yet so it may take me a while to learn any new slurs there may be out there. :unsure: :):):)

(I may not own one currently, but Honda and Kawasaki make some of my favorite bikes.)

·
Registered
781 Posts
I think the term 'Rice Burner' came out about five minutes after the first Jap bikes hit the docks, RG. I DO know that the term has been around for as long as I can remember. The club I rode with years ago had a mixture of British, American and Jap bikes. Lots of good natured kidding around the camp fires at night. lol. Like you, I have no idea if there are any new slurs out there these days.

And congrats on the new bike. Harley makes a fine touring bike. The new ones are FAR better than my old '66 FLH. The '66 and my Sportster are fun bikes, but if I want to play in the twisties, or take a long ride, I'll jump on my Rice Burner.

·
Registered
3,830 Posts
Until last April, all I ever rode was rice burners with an Italian exception way back in the 70's. All my long trips have been done on Honda's, Kawasaki's and the Yamaha I have now.

Never thought too much about a Harley until a year or two ago, although I did tease a cousin about his paint shaker. We still ride together when he's not working and it might be his fault I ride a Harley now, but I'm not going to hold that against him. :cool:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts