Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys
As I said, I'm from pa, lehigh valley. Ride my vstar 1300 when I can but recouping from a spill in July but the doc says I can ride again in about 6 weeks. I'm counting the days.

Walt

POW/MIA chairman
Lehigh valley chap. 415

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,330 Posts
Retired and MD and enjoying every second of it. Ride a Yamaha 1300 as well, a Royal Star

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. Glad to hear you are getting better. Must have been a bad spill. Hope you've got that all out of your system and it never happens again.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thanks all for the welcome. critter I see you've been to skyline drive. ya got to do the blue ridge an climb mt Mitchell. awesome, 6500 ft up. we went up at 75 deg. on the bottom an drop to 48 deg at the top. the view, fantastic.

POW/MIA Chairman
Vietnam Vets Cpt. 415
Lehigh Valley Pa

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,330 Posts
Actually that was on the Blue Ridge last June. 8 days of riding back roads from here to there and back.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
we took 9 days total, 3 down, 3 back an 3 riding around in may of this yr an hit rain an hit hale stones the size of big marbles trying to do chohola skyway an had to turn back. temps went to high 30's :(

·
Registered
15 Posts
hey fellas..

Pa people! Thats awesome, me too. I'm from ford city, Armstrong county. I figured I'd get some neighbors in here. Pa seems to have a million riders on the roads at any time of the day! It's the scenery. Hills and trees....and trees...and trees. Lol.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Been up your way a few times. Like bandits road house in berwick. Very biker friendly. Love tenn. Also. Been from Knoxville to Memphis . Elvis's mansion.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Pa people! Thats awesome, me too. I'm from ford city, Armstrong county. I figured I'd get some neighbors in here. Pa seems to have a million riders on the roads at any time of the day! It's the scenery. Hills and trees....and trees...and trees. Lol.
I hear ya. Your in the sticks a bit but awesome scenery. Love the fall

·
So long
2,753 Posts
Hi Swfly. Welcome to the forum from another retired guy. I love every minute of it, too.

Hope you enjoy the forum. I look forward to reading your posts.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts