Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,208 Posts
Did that mofo sister-f***er in the truck throw a freakin bottle at them at the end?

I'd freakin END HIM!

IT.

IS.

ON!

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts
I like how the guy nearly kills a guy on a biker because he's driving down the center of the road, and has the audacity to act like the biker did something wrong. Even using his kids as a crutch.

But that headbutt....oh that headbutt was glorious!

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts
Did that mofo sister-f***er in the truck throw a freakin bottle at them at the end?

I'd freakin END HIM!

IT.

IS.

ON!
Probably the same bottle he was drunk from, the day before. Him and his mom / wife.

·
8,572 Posts
There's a lot to hate about low class, crack head, white ******* showing centuries of inbreeding even being allowed to roam the city streets.

I was hoping the biker just ruined the guy.

Sam:mad:

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts
You actually hit on what we used to call those idiots Porky but we didn't put white in front. That's what they are. It's a shame there's a group that wants to own the name and use it as racism. It was never used for that but to describe lazy low life scumbags. Oh well. I'll still call them that, just not on this site.

·
8,572 Posts
Same type of guy turned in front of me on a rural highway, and then proceeded to just slowly drive a few hundred yards and then turn left in to a beer bar parking lot. When I slowed down enough to use my horn, the scum just looked at me and gave me the one finger salute! I guess it was my fault for getting upset that he cut me off when he turned in front of me, drove slowly and then turned with no signal. Not being judgmental but he looked like he just stepped out of his single wide, into his 71 Maverick, put on his best muscle shirt (Without any muscles) and gym trunks, smoked a pipe full and decided a beer would be good to start the day out:biggrin:

Gotta love ''em cause ya just can't shoot ''em--not legally anyway when they aren't in season:)

Sam:71baldboy:

·
American Legion Rider
23,527 Posts
Only if there was a season. That would be so great.

·
Registered
2,488 Posts
That's one of the things that is cool about hockey....when they fight they sling their gloves and helmits off and get after it....haveto love it

·
A legend in his own mind
2,600 Posts
The story behind this was that the riders had been flying up and down the road for hours at high speeds. The driver of the truck (lived on that road) was beyond pissed at them and decided to take it into his own hands.
I personally don't condone the behavior of either, although the homeowner should've called the police first. NOT tried to kill someone

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
The story behind this was that the riders had been flying up and down the road for hours at high speeds. The driver of the truck (lived on that road) was beyond pissed at them and decided to take it into his own hands.
I personally don't condone the behavior of either, although the homeowner should've called the police first. NOT tried to kill someone
Every pancake has two sides, right?

I don't condone his behavior either, but that at least explains his comment about his kids. It also puts a very different light on the whole encounter.

And why is it that because someone dresses a certain way, has a southern country accent, drives a pick-up, and so forth, automatically means that they are crack heads? And the dude has a chubby wife who also has a strong accent, so it must be that they're inbred?

I guess because I am a Biker, and am so used to being judged wrongly, that I shouldn't be surprised by such ignorant attitudes.

(And I thought the sucker-punch head butt was a cheap shot, and some seriously chicken $hit.)

·
Nightfly
4,412 Posts

I don't condone his behavior either, but that at least explains his comment about his kids. It also puts a very different light on the whole encounter.

And why is it that because someone dresses a certain way, has a southern country accent, drives a pick-up, and so forth, automatically means that they are crack heads? And the dude has a chubby wife who also has a strong accent, so it must be that they're inbred?

I guess because I am a Biker, and am so used to being judged wrongly, that I shouldn't be surprised by such ignorant attitudes.

(And I thought the sucker-punch head butt was a cheap shot, and some seriously chicken $hit.)
Excellent comment Eye. For people who like to say they are not judgmental, there sure is a lot of it on this thread.

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,208 Posts
Excellent comment Eye. For people who like to say they are not judgmental, there sure is a lot of it on this thread.
I think half the judgmentalism stems from most only knowing the one side of said pancake
(and I was just as guilty)

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts
Always keep your helmet on....it works
You know, I was actually waiting to see the moron try to punch him with that helmet on, and break his own hand, or something. I fully expected something like that.

But the headbutt made it still worthwhile.

On that note, I think that guy may need to replace his helmet after that. It's probably compromised, now. "They only work once" as they say...

·
Hero of Legend
1,208 Posts

Um...not really.

See, if he was really so worried about his kids, he wouldn't have piled them into the truck with him, while he and mommy go play vigilante.

I can fully understand being pissed about people flying down the street, especially when there are kids present, but the manner in which he handled the situation, really destroys any footing he may have had.

Also, there's the court appeal. There is video evidence of him trying to run down a biker, instigating a confrontation, and later throwing a bottle ( presumably beer ) at them. None whatsoever to facilitate his side of the story. So...legally....he's just an *******.

Had he done the intelligent thing of simply phoning the police and letting THEM do their job....that would be significantly different.

Dude, I am a Southern boy, myself. I have a truck and a Mustang ( and a bike, which will soon enough be replaced with a Harley). I have Winchesters, a Smith & Wesson, AR-15, Taurus .357 Mag...all manners of shooty-bangs. I have a Southern drawl. I support the Confederate flag. I enjoy rodeos and pro wrestling. I drink Budweiser and Jack ( actually, any whiskey is good whiskey ). And I dress in Wrangler jeans, cowboy / biker boots ( depending on if I'm riding or not ), and tees. Hell, I have an oilskin duster jacket in my closet, and 2 cowboy hats ( 1 straw, 1 felt ), and a legion of ball-caps. I grew up ripping fields on a Deere / New Holland, and enjoying the taste of fresh, homemade cornbread.

That said, even I'm going to say that this guy's family tree don't fork.

And he's a crack-head, simply because I refuse to believe any human can just be that stupid, naturally. So he was either stoned or drunk. Maybe both.

Being surprised and being offended are not mutually exclusive. I am a man with long hair. I'm entirely used to being assumed a stoner. I've been offered all manners of drugs, even though I'm much closer to a choir boy, than a junkie. I've not even tried a puff of ganja ( to the surprise of many ). I take it as an insult to my character when people accuse me of being a stoner ( especially the one time a cop stopped and frisked me based on it, though he never said it was for that reason ), but I do not pretend to be surprised.

Spoken like someone who's never experienced a fight that didn't involve a controller.

In a real fight, there are no "cheap shots". There is no "honor". There's what works, and what doesn't. If you are worried about honor or image, you're not in a real fight. Or you won't be, long...

As long as you don't seriously injure / kill them, don't worry about whether it 's "cheap". Worry about whether or not you walk away on your own power.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts