Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
RMC has the distinction of holding the #4 American Motorcycle Association (AMA) organization number. This designation places RMC as one of, if not the oldest member Clubs of the AMA currently in existence. We believe that our club grounds which includes our Club House, Pavilion ,1/4 mile paved Drag Strip and Camping area to be one of the finest facilities among Motorcycle Clubs in America. Every year since 1979 RMC has hosted it’s annual Anniversary Party during the last full weekend in July. This event has grown to be one of the largest gatherings by a motorcycle club on the East Coast and it draws motorcyclists from all directions on the map.

Check out our 2015 Events Schedule: Readingmc.com/events

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Well now..........THERE'S a shameless promotion if I ever saw one!! (lol).

This "AMA" list that you speak of.......I've never seen it nor know where to find it. It might be interesting to peruse. Care to share a link?

What Clubs occupy the number 1 thru 3 slots? (I'll assume for the time being that there are a TON of "Clubs" out there that haven't applied for, nor want, "AMA" recognition, right?)

I did a little exploring just now, of the "AMA" website. Interesting content there. Couldn't find (among the "lists" I DID find) a list that broke down Club info into "oldest to newest."

That said however, I noted the "Rider" Magazine that they offer, which I'm sure many of you likely receive. I had not read one, nor Subscribed (yet) to date, and found a YouTube video review from the "Rider" magazine Channel ya'll might enjoy:

-Soupy

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Well now..........THERE'S a shameless promotion if I ever saw one!! (lol).

This "AMA" list that you speak of.......I've never seen it nor know where to find it. It might be interesting to peruse. Care to share a link?

What Clubs occupy the number 1 thru 3 slots? (I'll assume for the time being that there are a TON of "Clubs" out there that haven't applied for, nor want, "AMA" recognition, right?)

-Soupy
The #1 thru #3 slots include Yonkers MC (1903), San Francisco MC (1904) and a tie between Oakland MC & Pasadena MC (1907). Sorry Soup, per the forum rules I cannot post "links" till I get to a certain number of posts so I'm glad you found some info. :)

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Sorry Soup, per the forum rules I cannot post "links" till I get to a certain number of posts so I'm glad you found some info. :)
You can send me a private message with a link, if you wish.

-Soupy

1 - 5 of 5 Posts