• Should have asked Rexmitchell

Votes: 4 22.2%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Catch me ridding clean.
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
GoPro HD Motorsport Cam 1080p + GRH30 Ride HERO for $260.00 no tax and free shipping.

Super excited for my next ride with GoPro. :thumbsup:

Share your videos of where should I mount my GoPro.

go go go,......

:71baldboy:

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Should have asked me man, I can get the HD hero kit for 213 shipped and taxed, the handlebar mount is only 20 bucks extra. Plus it comes with like 6 mounts plus the suction cup. Oh well. I have spread my wealth in as many threads as I can. Should anyone else be interested, the offer still stands(and I make nothing off this, just a reputable retailer that has never wronged anyone to date that I know of)

·
Catch me ridding clean.
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Should have asked me man, I can get the HD hero kit for 213 shipped and taxed, the handlebar mount is only 20 bucks extra. Plus it comes with like 6 mounts plus the suction cup. Oh well. I have spread my wealth in as many threads as I can. Should anyone else be interested, the offer still stands(and I make nothing off this, just a reputable retailer that has never wronged anyone to date that I know of)
Rex I called TJ but he is out of stock and he gave me $250 as well he said they are not expecting shipment till end of May or so I am going on few rides soon and I wanted to get this so I had to get it from eBay.

[email protected] ninja edit. hahahahahahah

·
Premium Member
14,735 Posts
Rex, I think you have a future customer here!

just one question...

A hospital wristband?
Lol, they give you those wrist bands to make sure you go to the classroom sessions.

Rex I called TJ but he is out of stock and he gave me $250 as well he said they are not expecting shipment till end of May or so I am going on few rides soon and I wanted to get this so I had to get it from eBay.

[email protected] ninja edit. hahahahahahah
That sucks man, oh well, I got to have my fun with your poll!

·
Malevolent Savant
2,094 Posts
Since I have no real knowledge on the subject of the video camera and I am in a pissy mood this am; I voted that you are gay & want to go down on Justin Bieber.

Enjoy your camera.

·
Catch me ridding clean.
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lol, they give you those wrist bands to make sure you go to the classroom sessions.

That sucks man, oh well, I got to have my fun with your poll!
No worries man, thank you for the contact info his really nice guy, plus I got a good deal from eBay as I am getting about 6 mounts + cup + extra mount for my bicycle that one I paid $20 bucks extra or else GoPro is only for $240 from this seller.

:eek:Oh, no he didn't!
Oh yes he did :-(

Since I have no real knowledge on the subject of the video camera and I am in a pissy mood this am; I voted that you are gay & want to go down on Justin Bieber.

Enjoy your camera.
LMAO! Thanks ScrumDown. Hope Justin will make your mood little better by doing your nail with his signature color (don't speak girlish or gaylish so any female can correct whatever its called)

:tongue:

·
├•┤ Pew Pew
1,661 Posts
If you'd have looked around, you can get them from reputable dealers that have them in stock with all of the mounts for $225 shipped. I linked to a thread where the names of the sellers on ebay were listed (the known reputable ones anyway)

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,226 Posts
Honestly, I'd be happy if I had $200+ to spend on something I don't need.
You need to add at least one more 0 to that, then it might be accurate in my case. lol

I sure as hell want one, even though I have no real need for it. Part of my problem is that there are so many different things I want...

·
Banned
257 Posts
GoPro HD Motorsport Cam 1080p + GRH30 Ride HERO for $260.00 no tax and free shipping.

Super excited for my next ride with GoPro. :thumbsup:

Share your videos of where should I mount my GoPro.

go go go,......

:71baldboy:

Somewhere IN FRONT of the speedo! You don't want any incriminating video. :thumbsup:
On the Aprilia, it is mounted on the nose of the front fairing.
On the UJM's, I prefer to mount it on the left or right turn signal stalk with a tether line in case the mount breaks.(tethered on the Aprilia as well.)

Sky... (currently not welcome on this forum. :()

1 - 20 of 31 Posts