Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Visionary
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It’s not stopping me but this endless rain is starting to get annoying ...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Doc Samson

·
Registered
1,397 Posts
Takes me about an hour and a half to mow my whole lawn with an regular old push mower. Having to do it once a week? I'm good with that! It's a good workout if I push it quickly. Having to do it every 3-4 days while still wet because it seems I now live on the Pacific West coast and not in the Shenandoah valley? Well, that just kind of sucks... :smile_big:

Reactions: Porky and mike721

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
We have more coming in for the weekend. But until then absolutely beautiful weather.

·
Visionary
5,751 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Today we actually have beautiful weather here too, it's crystal clear but cold for May at 41F.
The ironic part is I took the car to work today, of all days today my daughter needed a ride to the airport! It figures :)

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,917 Posts
Sunshine woke me up this am. Cool but sunny I think we are getting up into the 70's

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,843 Posts
I have to mow my weekly 7 acres today or if not, I may have to use the Tractor to cut, rake, windrow and bail it if I have to wait another week because of RAIN!:grin:

The problem is my smallest ZTR weighs 1,100 lbs and my LARGE commercial one weighs 1,400 lbs and they will get stuck and sink if the yard isn't dry:surprise:

70 miles so far since so called Spring arrived! My bad:sad:

Sam:crying:

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,843 Posts
Yes if I can join your Yacht club:smile_big:

I do have impeccable references:

Ventura Isle marina
Cerritos Baja Marina
Long Beach Marina :grin:

I had a powerboat, Zodiac and Sailboat at all three:grin:

Sam:nerd:

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,445 Posts
Almost buried the Indian today trying to get into a friends place. Actually back out as I made it in. His main road is new with huge 6 inch boulders getting smashed into the dirt as a base layer. So I noticed he was driving on the grass as well so jumped over there where it was oh so much smoother. Then I notice a wet spot too late to make a dodge back to the boulders. Suddenly I'm fishtailing And almost made when it was nothing but spin. Wife was behind so rather than dig a hole I just waited for just a slight push. That's all it took and I was going again. Most people would just dig a hole to China. But us farm boys know better. That's why we have wives. :grin:

Reactions: Porky

·
Premium Member
10,607 Posts
Yes if I can join your Yacht club:smile_big:

I do have impeccable references:

Ventura Isle marina
Cerritos Baja Marina
Long Beach Marina :grin:

I had a powerboat, Zodiac and Sailboat at all three:grin:

Sam:nerd:
We cold probably arrange something. But the dues are not cheap. $65.00 per year, and we are thinking of raising them. $10 of that goes to marine parks forever. Full disclosure. The first year is $50 more, covers the cost of your club burgee and a couple of other things. We have reciprocal arrangements with quite a few US clubs.

UK

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.