Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
A legend in his own mind
2,601 Posts
Thank you for not wearing the same shorts...lol.
Cool idea! I don't know if any photos exist of me on or with a bike from the 80's, (or how to contact anyone from that time that might). I'll do my best though.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,550 Posts
Thank you for not wearing the same outfit. I do like that blonde do tho. :) Does your friend still live there or did you just park yourself there and hope for the best?

·
Six-String Jockey
1,860 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Does your friend still live there or did you just park yourself there and hope for the best?
Critter, My friend does not live there anymore. They moved away in the 80's, and I kept in touch with him over the years until his unexpected and sudden passing on Christmas Eve, 2013.

But, I showed up at the door and introduced myself to the current owner and showed him the photograph from 1974. He was VERY excited to have me take the current one. So, I'll provide him with the two photos and a gift card to a local Ice Cream shop for his wonderful enthusiasm and hospitality.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,550 Posts
:thumbsup::wink2::thumbsup:

·
MOD / Rider / Mechanic
1,507 Posts
What a neat idea!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.