CB125T, EX250 commuter, Ninja 250 racebike, CBR250R(MC19), VF500F, CBR600RR, VFR750F
"clean the carb" is not so simple in black&white, all-or-nothing, yes/no terms. "How" it was cleaned is more important:
- complete disassembly down to every last nut, bolt, individual component?
- PEA-based cleaner or carb-cleaner?
- soaking or scrubbing?
- micro soda blast?
- all rubbers replaced?
- float level measured and adjusted?
- float level functionally "wet" tested?
- any mixture screws? were they adjusted?