Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am de 6 ani A, dar acum m-am hotarat sa las masina si sa-mi iau un motor. La început voi lua un naked, dar cu mecanica sunt la pământ. Ce sfaturi imi dati?

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,648 Posts
I recognized the flag, but don't speak Romanian. Welcome to the forum. I have done a rough translation using Google, so that someone may be able to help you.

I have 6 years A, but now I decided to leave the car and get my engine. At first I will take a naked one, but with the mechanics I am down to earth. What advice do you give me?

·
American Legion Rider
19,018 Posts
Looks like this forum is going to need an instant translation button.

·
American Legion Rider
19,018 Posts
I will use English
No problem. But thanks. We just need to get the software geeks here to give us an instant translate button.
So now it's the job of everyone to request such an addition. I've done my part by asking for it
but I'm just one request.

·
Registered
49 Posts
From what I gather you are asking what bikes are traps to avoid.

I’m not familiar with Romanian traffic laws but most European countries have a progressive ladder for your motorcycle license. If you do have that then start where the law allows. Here in the US the smallest available street legal bikes are like the old Honda Cub/trail series, they make a top speed around 60kph. Newer small bikes like the Grom and New Cub have a 125cc motor and make around 100kph. For reliability the Japanese bikes are usually top notch, the Chinese ones kinda, but not always. And if there is not a size limit, stay away from ANY super sport type bike until you have a few hundred kilometers under your tires.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thank you
Honda brand I chase it, and all 125.
I necesar the confirmation of șomer professional.
Stretched road

1 - 12 of 12 Posts