Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,208 Posts
There is a reason why I will not be doing this...
It is because Google Maps can be a cast-iron [censored] son-of-a-[censored]-[censored] [censored] when you try to plan a route and the piece of [censored] [censored]ing rat-[censored] will only let you change the route a certain number of times, and then tries to put on the one road you have been trying to avoid EVERY MOTHER[CENSORED] TIME!

Makes me want to find the [censored]guzzling [censored]sucker [censored]wipe who designed that program, and shove a rusty running chainsaw up his [censored] sideways!

Sorry... just feeling a bit frustrated this evening...

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,903 Posts
Doubt could link a Google maps route but just to add an easy one.. Catch Highway 7 out of Hot Springs, AR and Ride it North up to Hwy 62 .. Very enjoyable with lots of scenery .. Are many more good ones can detour off along the way for many other fun rides, but that's a no Brainer ..

·
Registered
650 Posts
There's a town I like to ride that's about 40 minutes east of where I live. The road that goes there dead ends a few miles outside of town. It has no stores or gas stations. The closest gas stations is about 20 miles away. There's several two story buildings located there that look out of place since the it doesn't seem like the town was ever much more than 100 people. It only has four or five streets in total that are a couple blocks each, though I think it was once on the railroad, which is now abandoned.

The other nice thing about the ride is once I get a few miles from from my house, I can count on one hand the number of cars I'll see there and back, though I do see a few tractors.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts