Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,

First of all, I love the forum and have been an avid reader for some time now. I finally set up an account because I need some help that I believe this group can provide; I am currently working on a Statistics II project and I need some data...

I decided to base my project off of something I love, riding, and I need as many people as I can get (but at least 20) to provide me with their age and the amount of time in years they have been riding for.

If you all could help me out and post, share, and contribute to this data I would be extremely grateful.

Again, I need your age and the amount of time riding (street bikes) in years.

I will start: 20 years old, 3 years riding

- Thank you :)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh! and to avoid this being deleted, or being banned...

I ride an 08' Kawasaki Ninja 650r

No aftermarket upgrades, except for a nice case of road rash that I picked up last winter :thumbsup:

·
Master of Rex Kwon Do
1,058 Posts
42 years old and rode street bikes from 1989 - 1994 (5 years) and 2010 to present (3 years) for a total of 8 years on the street.

Been riding dirtbikes, three wheelers and quads for 30+ years.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,442 Posts
Vstar 650
67 years young
Just started riding again
25 years riding prior

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Even though it's not 20, I am so thankful to all of you for helping me out and participating!

I have been surveying students at my university as well and I now have enough data for my project.

I appreciate all your posts and I hope to post more once this semester is through.

·
Registered
2 Posts
57 years old and I do not remember exactly the year I started riding, but it has been about 35 years. Riding my third Kawasaki.

·
Registered
40 Posts
45, had many mopeds, Zundapp, Kreidler, Puch, that was when I lived in Europe, and had some dirt bikes, Now I'm interested in a cruiser, don't have one yet, next week is my mtc. hopefully after that there will be a nice bike in my garage.:icon_cool:

1 - 20 of 21 Posts