Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone...
A friend has owned this engine for a couple of years, and plans to restore it. Could not find manufacturer.
If anyone knows anything, please reply.
Thanks a lot from Germany! ;)

·
Premium Member
9,918 Posts
A bit more info on the rig would be helpful. Is it a tricycle? Where did it come from? Where is it now located? If it is a tricycle with a small engine, it is likely of Asian or East Indian origin. There are many tricycles used as cabs in Asian and Indian places. The badge indicates a JTC 200. The engine is of about 250 cc 2 stroke size. It does not look like any of the Japanese 2 strokes, or Bultaco or any of the none brands in North America. East Germany made many 2 strokes. So did Italy and Spain. The shape of the body work is a clue. Same with the way it was built. Some photos of the whole rig would be helpful.

UK

·
Ace Tuner
3,578 Posts
I don't have a clue as to what it is but I like the 'dustbin' look of the fender / fairing thing up front.

S F

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
A bit more info on the rig would be helpful. Is it a tricycle? Where did it come from? Where is it now located? If it is a tricycle with a small engine, it is likely of Asian or East Indian origin. There are many tricycles used as cabs in Asian and Indian places. The badge indicates a JTC 200. The engine is of about 250 cc 2 stroke size. It does not look like any of the Japanese 2 strokes, or Bultaco or any of the none brands in North America. East Germany made many 2 strokes. So did Italy and Spain. The shape of the body work is a clue. Same with the way it was built. Some photos of the whole rig would be helpful.

UK
Yes, this is a tricycle and is currently in southern Germany.
Origin unknown. I'll post more pictures later.
P.S. Many thanks for the effort and the detailed response.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.