Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
26,368 Posts
Interesting study in light and photography even if it is a iPhone camera. Those little cameras are amazing to me anyway. I compare photos I take with my $1,000+ camera and the results those little things get just baffle me. And lighting and use of, has interested me as well. You got some interesting shots there. (y) (y) (y)

·
Registered
79 Cb750f
615 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thx hogcowboy. It’s just too easy usin a phone. It’s right there, easy to upload, especially here. Just no zoom or shutter speed. Forget action shots.

Wish I was better, some guys, their pics almost talk to u.

“.......now, for the 30th time, just tell us where you got the can of 2stroke oil, and we’ll go easy on you.......”

·
SUPER MODERATOR
9,305 Posts
Nice pictures, especially the one from the back, in black and white:)

We have come a long way with 'cell phone' cameras, with their huge 'Megapickles' and zoom capabilities!

I have an iPhone 7 and it takes very good pictures, fits in my windshield bag and I use it 90% of the time since it is so convenient.

Here's a link for the new iPhone 11 that is 'Techie,' beyond belief and makes my current one look like a 'starter' phone.

I love NIKON cameras and have a great 35mm SLR, with many different lenses, that gives perfect quality from 2 inches to 1/2 mile and I love using black and white film for my old Farmhouse and Barn pictures.

I also have a top of the line for the time, Nikon Digital camera, with all the 'Farkles,' and it is superb. It came with a Photo editing software package that allows me many avenues for photo manipulation.

Trouble is, both NIKON's are bulky in their carrying cases and require me to stop the Bike and get the Camera out to take pictures, whereas the Apple iPhone only requires maybe 30 seconds and it ready to shoot Pic's or Video.

I love your 750SS :) I had a brand new 1974 CB750K4 and a new 1976 CB750A-auto :)

Sam

1 - 8 of 8 Posts