Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,918 Posts
My Garage Latest and Next to Latest not about to try and put all 17 I owned in the past 50 years .. The 2012 Victory and 2015 Scout in the 2nd Picture were Traded for the 2017 Chieftain Dark Horse shpwn in the first .. My 2005 Dyna Keeping until the wheels fall off easier to find parts far than a Brand New one ..

Attachments

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Waaay back when I first became interested in bikes, I lusted after the Magna! That is a good lookin' bike! Here is my current ride:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
My Current Rides.
2016 Moto Guzzi Griso 1200 8V SE
2017 Kawasaki Versys X300

Reactions: Doc Samson

·
Registered
18 Posts
Waaay back when I first became interested in bikes, I lusted after the Magna! That is a good lookin' bike! Here is my current ride:
Thanks. That’s what happened to me too. I lucked into this bike and got it cheap. Love the power, especially for an older bike. It’s like a sleeper bike; looks like a cruiser but pulls like a sport bike.

I like your bike too. Looks like it would be fun to ride.

I had a Suzuki GS500F before. It had the look of a sport bike, but a standard seating position. It was a good bike, but lacked umph and low end torque.

·
Registered
1,282 Posts
Thanks. That’s what happened to me too. I lucked into this bike and got it cheap. Love the power, especially for an older bike. It’s like a sleeper bike; looks like a cruiser but pulls like a sport bike.

I like your bike too. Looks like it would be fun to ride.

I had a Suzuki GS500F before. It had the look of a sport bike, but a standard seating position. It was a good bike, but lacked umph and low end torque.
Nothing like a good bike at a great price! I found mine just over a year ago on CL for $3000. Only had 8,000 miles on it and the guy threw in two Arai helmets, a nice leather jacket, and a Canyon Dancer tie down setup.

It is indeed fun! Perhaps a bit too much as I had to make a court appearance last week due to poor throttle control! :smile_big: As for comfort, it's good for about an hour or so. Nice thing about the F4i's is that the handlebars are a bit higher than a full-on sport bike, so I can sit upright when needed!

Enjoy!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,495 Posts
Back in the 60's when I was meeting the nicest people on a Honda, my neighbor came home on one of these. I finally got this one a few years ago for local riding.

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

·
15,495 Posts
For long distance riding I have this RSTD

·
15,495 Posts
A shot on the road.

Reactions: Doc Samson

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Back in the 60's when I was meeting the nicest people on a Honda, my neighbor came home on one of these. I finally got this one a few years ago for local riding.

That is a really sweet looking ride. That's gotta get a lot of attention.

·
15,495 Posts
Thanks, Zeb

·
On The Road Again!
4,184 Posts
This is my current fleet.
'99 Goldwing, about 90,000 miles. Still runs like new.
'76 Goldwing. Needs a few things, actual mileage unknown. Fun to ride.
'77 Honda Trail 90. 10,000 original miles. Runs like a champ.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts