Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
336 Posts
That looks like some great riding right there,I wish I had some territory like that around my house I could get my dirt bike on that would be fun!

·
Registered
4,927 Posts
I rode a Trail 90 for a few years....hit a clump of dirt, went over the bars and broke my wrist on that....good times, good times lol

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Great pics. Looks like a fun place to ride! I've just got to ask, is it sandy there or is the dirt that color? I'm looking for the tumble weeds. :)

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
12,328 Posts
Beautiful. You know you are supposed to stay on top of the bike not the other way around, right?

·
Six-String Jockey
1,858 Posts
Dude, That is SO COOL . . . Little Joe and you are out there doing what teenage boys should be doing. Getting outdoors, learning riding skills, having great CLEAN fun. I'm so honored that I get to be part of this. It's like reliving my youth vicariously.

·
"Young Grasshopper"
351 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Dude, That is SO COOL . . . Little Joe and you are out there doing what teenage boys should be doing. Getting outdoors, learning riding skills, having great CLEAN fun. I'm so honored that I get to be part of this. It's like reliving my youth vicariously.
I wouldn't say "clean" haha there is a lot of mud out there haha. But haha yea ive found its a lot more fun than watching tv

M

·
0 Posts
Awesome track! How I wish I have that terrain at my backyard so I can just ride my dirt bike anytime I want.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts