Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone, so i'm just looking for some insight on some exhausts that i've been looking at recently. I currently have a 2014 sv650 with a stock exhaust, which i want to replace. I have been looking the M4 slip on and the two brothers m-2 slip on. Also someone recently mentioned the delkevic exhaust on a previous post but i think i enjoy the sound of the other two more. Does anyone have/had one of these two exhausts? Do they increase performance at all? The costs are quite similar also. Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Kevin, if you are going for sound, buy what you like. I would suggest that if you want power stay stock and look elsewhere for it. Noise does not equal power, not ever.

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Been considering upgrading my exhaust on the 1998 Honda Shadow ACE......

There are a couple of types that I was interested in but one of them will SURELY get you a ticket here in CT. WAY too loud!!

The other, will give me more "potatopotatopotato" (sound) but will not be so loud as to draw unwanted attention by the PD.

With that change, comes the mandatory carb jet work however. They coincide with one another.

-Soupy

1 - 4 of 4 Posts