Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi guys, How do I upload pics to this site. I think I have 15 posts now so should be able to put some pics of the Harley Pup. Thanx

·
American Legion Rider
23,610 Posts
Or you can transfer them to a image host machine like photobucket, TinyPic, Imgur, USE or overpic (there may even be more), then just add their link code to any post.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
Good looking BSA's. You have a good unit to start on with the Pup. Are you doing a full restoration?

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,359 Posts
And a little spit used with a good rag

·
American Legion Rider
23,610 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi all, Yep its a full resto'. As seen in the pics' some things powder coated, some things cad' plated, some things replaced with new repo's. Need to get the ignition box renovated also the generator and coil. Made up a former in steel for the local metal spinner to make a new headlight rim. Might get him to make a few in case others might need one. Mine was rusted beyond repair. The two halves of the tank plus guards and other tinware are out for repair also getting a new gearbox mainshaft made (not cheap). Once I get the tinware back I can start the painting and get the seats recovered. Managed to pick up a Sheibler GX1 carb' off good ol' Feebay but again not cheap. Will post more pics' as things progress. Need wiring diagram and gearbox tolerences but plenty of time yet. Cheers

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,730 Posts
Great photos!

You'll quickly hit your upload limit uploading images to this website itself.

I'd suggest you create an IMGUR.com account. No limits.

Imgur will allow you to upload all the images you want, without re-sizing them or reducing the pixel count. In other words, full resolution. 4MB or bigger, right out of your camera.

They will THEN automatically generate the (BBC - bulletin board code?) [.url]imgur.comblahblahblah.21343[./url] code to post on motorcycleforum..

at a variety of image sizes, small thumbnail, large, huge.

Imgur.com will ALSO allow you to crop, edit, annotate, adjust.... your images if you choose to do so. Add arrows pointing at things, text, brighten, ...

Are you on PC or MAc?

On Mac, FLICKR is actually a few steps faster than IMGUR, but I prefer the simpler BBC code that IMGUR generates.

We're talking 20 seconds end to end after you've done it a few times on either photo sharing website.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Hi there wade, Thanks for that I'll probably find it a bit above my pc level but will give it a try!! I am on Windows 10 on pc. Had enough of a problem just uploading pics'. lol

1 - 15 of 15 Posts