Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
Unfortunately Wade doesn't see 1%ers as real people, so he probably won't see this as the tragedy that it is.

And since people like this intimidate him in real life, he can safely mock them from the safety of his computer.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I see no tragedy whatsoever in a bunch of 1%'ers blowing each other away with no casualties to the innocent civilians nearby. I only wish the Police had arrived later. Much later.

The lack of respect for life SHOWN by these low-lifes speaks for itself, IMHO.

The only "tragedy" here is that that this whole "Disrespect means DEATH" culture, that more of its adherents didn't take each other out.

·
It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye
8,668 Posts
Wade.... How do you know it wasn't escalated to gun play by the cops?

I'm not saying it as a fact, but you don't know enough to judge anyone here. I started thinking about it being about a parking space and it occurred to me that these guys aren't likely to give the police a ton of info.

·
Commute Racer
2,225 Posts
I see no tragedy whatsoever in a bunch of 1%'ers blowing each other away with no casualties to the innocent civilians nearby.
No physical injuries, as far as the news reports, but that doesn't rule out any psychological damage, especially to any children present who had, at the very least, a fear for their life, or had to witness people being stabbed or shot, in some cases fatally.

How many times Wade have you been witness to someone dying from their wounds? Was it a pleasant experience?

·
Driftless Rider
1,486 Posts
No physical injuries, as far as the news reports, but that doesn't rule out any psychological damage, especially to any children present who had, at the very least, a fear for their life, or had to witness people being stabbed or shot, in some cases fatally.

How many times Wade have you been witness to someone dying from their wounds? Was it a pleasant experience?
^This.
The gang members knew what they signed up for. Live by the gun, die by the gun, so to speak.
It's the innocents, especially the children, that are most harmed by such incidents.

·
Gone.
17,873 Posts
I see no tragedy whatsoever in a bunch of 1%'ers blowing each other away with no casualties to the innocent civilians nearby. I only wish the Police had arrived later. Much later.
I am saddened by any senseless loss of life, regardless of how they may have chosen to live. Nor will I place a value on a man's life simply because of the clothes he wears or the colors on his back. I am not so close to being God that I can make that kind of judgment.

I am saddened that innocent people may have had to see this kind of violence. And as Rob pointed out, I am especially concerned that any children might have been unwilling parts in this. I would not want anyone to go through life with these kind of images forever in their memory.

I am saddened that now many people who choose to ride motorcycles may be ignorantly targeted by law enforcement officers because of this incident, and just because they ride motorcycles. I am saddened that many of the general public will now give people who ride even less respect then they already do because of this incident. I am concerned that they may react in a negative way out of fear when they see us, and I am especially concerned that they may do this while driving.

This incident is a tragedy on so many levels, and in so many ways.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
from YELP: (4 Stars:)

The burgers were more than adequate, the fries BARELY hot enough, and the waitresses' breasts VERY ample but the floor show, man oh man! It was like a mixed-martial arts, Sons of Anarchy episode, and a spaghetti Western all rolled into one!. Most of these tattoo'd dudes couldn't land a punch, much less hit their targets. I saw one OFD (old fat dude) sitting there fiddling with the safety on his .45 ACP throughout the entire melee trying to figure out which way was OFF. The really tough part is the 3.145%'ers all had to take turns turning around so you could SEE which patches adorned their otherwise identical leather vests and know what club they belonged to before they know who to shoot at, stab, swing a chain at, etc.. And then SOME guys, NOT playing by the rules, would move out of line so you had to try and remember WHICH bald, overweight guy was a member of your club (perhaps from out of town) and which one was with the OTHER club. Kind of like playing SIMON. Lemme tell you the shootout at the A-OK corral was downright ORGANIZED compared to this melee, which all started when I accidentally grabbed a paper towel in the bathroom that one of the Doritos club members claimed HE had "Waved his hand in front of the towel machine" before I did. "No problem," I said, waving it again, but a guy from my VESPA club sez "You @#$#$ that is NOT your hand towel" and grabbed it out of the first guy's hand, hands it back to me, by which time I'm hiding behind the diaper changing station and, well, you've seen the rest on the news. Anyway, the drinks were good, the "Twin Peaks" absolutely perky, but I suspect this floor show will NOT be repeated.

·
Registered
467 Posts
Wait wait wait. You revel in their deaths because their lack of respect for life makes them unworthy of it? That's some ****ed up thinking, man.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts