Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi Guys

I'm new here, my name is Dan and I'm from Israel.

I ride Duke 390 (KTM) 2016 (My first bike, still pretty noob but I enjot it very much!)

Also I'm a developer and I create a little tool for my family to enjoy it as well, the tool lets you find your bike's tire sizes in few clicks. The tool is non profit, feel free to use it :)

Hope to have great discussions here :)

Registered
Hi Guys

I'm new here, my name is Dan and I'm from Israel.

I ride Duke 390 (KTM) 2016 (My first bike, still pretty noob but I enjot it very much!)

Also I'm a developer and I create a little tool for my family to enjoy it as well, the tool lets you find your bike's tire sizes in few clicks. The tool is non profit, feel free to use it :)
mototirefinder.com

Hope to have great discussions here :)
Hi Dan from Maine USA Also a new rider at 65 馃槑馃槣

Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
Hi Dan and welcome. I usually just look at the tires if I have forgotten what size they are.

American Legion Rider
I just look in the owners manual but I can see where a tool might be nice if you are a 3rd or 4th owner or are old and fat like me so getting down to look at the size on the bike might call for emergency services to get you back up.
However...
WELCOME ON BOARD, and...

So thanks for your introduction.
Our regular members do like to know they are welcoming a real person.
We are friendly site here. Well, most of us

Registered
Discussion Starter #6
Hey!
Thanks for all the welcoming comments!

Yeah I know that it's not that hard to find the tires sizes. I just developed it for fun and for my personal use and thought to share it with you :)

Registered
Shalom! Those little Dukes are sweet and pics are always welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts