Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

Registered
2015 FLHTCUL
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey now. Hows everybody doing? Long time rider. Not much of a forum poster.

American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
WELCOME ABOARD our site, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us馃榿

Visionary
Hey now. Hows everybody doing? Long time rider. Not much of a forum poster.
Welcome. tell us more, what do you ride, what type of riding do you do? Pictures are always welcome...

Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
Welcome to the forum, it really isn't that hard with a little practice

Registered
2015 FLHTCUL
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
Welcome. tell us more, what do you ride, what type of riding do you do? Pictures are always welcome...
I ride 2015/FLHTCUL. I ride long distance for days and weeks. I live in New England. This past April i rode to NOLA,Memphis and Williamstown,KY.

Last September i rode to tyler,texas. Other rides were san diego. Outer banks,Dollywood and a bunch of other Places over the years.
3ABE7505-7509-44FB-AFA3-73EF67B5143C.jpeg

Registered
2015 FLHTCUL
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WELCOME ABOARD our site, and...

We are friendly site here. Well, most of us馃榿
Howdy hog cowboy. As an admin could you fix my name please. I mispelled it and didnt notice. its supposed to be part timer not part timef. Apologize for any inconvenience.

Secret Agent
2006 Honda CBR1000RR, 2008 Honda CRF230L, 2019 Honda CRF1000L
Welcome from Kansas!

American Legion Rider & sub-Administrator
Howdy hog cowboy. As an admin could you fix my name please. I mispelled it and didnt notice. its supposed to be part timer not part timef. Apologize for any inconvenience.
Done.

Visionary
I ride 2015/FLHTCUL. I ride long distance for days and weeks. I live in New England. This past April i rode to NOLA,Memphis and Williamstown,KY.

Last September i rode to tyler,texas. Other rides were san diego. Outer banks,Dollywood and a bunch of other Places over the years. View attachment 68266
Cool, I enjoy long rides too.
Have you ever done any Iron Butt style riding? Any certs? We have a couple of IBA riders in the forum.

Registered
2015 FLHTCUL
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cool, I enjoy long rides too.
Have you ever done any Iron Butt style riding? Any certs? We have a couple of IBA riders in the forum.
No IBA rides. Just destinations with no time limits or expectations

1 - 12 of 12 Posts