Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Pannier (Brutale 2009 1090RR Singapore)

Hi Guys, great to be here.. I am just warming up on my new purchase. :)

Want some help... I am using the bike for local conveyance and end of next month on a long tour into Malaysia. Want to add some pannier (soft/hard) on the machine, with some locking mechanism and enough storage to throw in my gym clothes during office week and more clothes and tools for the tour... and ofcourse want to maintain the looks. :)

any suggestions will be hugely hugely welcome..

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,630 Posts
So tell us a bit about you. Like what bike(s) you want to have. Why did you come here? And if you need help, knowing the general area you are at always helps because someone here might be able to put their eyes on your problem. Those kind of things.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
So tell us a bit about you. Like what bike(s) you want to have. Why did you come here? And if you need help, knowing the general area you are at always helps because someone here might be able to put their eyes on your problem. Those kind of things.

thx.. i just got a brutale 1090rr and want help in customizing... couple of thgs - wind screen, panniers being imnportant.. .

·
American Legion Rider Staff Administrator
27,630 Posts

You are likely to get better and more replies with an intro is all I'm suggesting.

Reactions: ruchirj33
1 - 5 of 5 Posts