Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really would like to my avatar on my tank.
I have been looking for decal sheets, stickon plastic decals or something other than attempting to paint that... I am not a good copy artist...

any good idea?

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Your logo can be scanned into a computer by a sign shop and turned into a decal. I am planning to have a WWII Army Air Force and Army decals done and will apply them to both sides of a OD green tank as a memory of sorts for my dad and my FIL who served under MacArthur and Patton.

Oh,and the Honda logo will be gone.

·
Aging & Worn
4,517 Posts
Regardless of the bike you ride, having it personalized in some way is fun and helps you at times.

Going to some of the bike rallies, I have found that if there are hundreds of bikes in the parking lot, and a number of them are the same as yours..........individuality helps you find the one you rode in on. (Sorta why folks hang things from their rear-view mirror in cars and trucks).

In MY case, the bike I bought last, had some air-brush work on the tank and fenders that is definitely a "one of."

-Soupy

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ultimately, I purchased an acetate flaming horse head, used some spray glue to stick it on the side covers, and used a clear and gun metal black and orange flake to stencil. It came out great, but the clear it took to cover it was tremendous.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts