Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

American Legion Rider
@Stiggy31
It would sure be nice and appreciated, if you would introduce yourself to the community in the New Member Introduction forum. Folks tend to open up more if they believe they know someone just a little bit. 馃憤

Nightfly
I keep stumbling across this crap, isn't thee someway of keeping them in newbie state before they can start posting the real reason they are here, and for these guys, it's just posting their vlogs. Make them have minimum of ten posts to see if they really are interested in the forum or just interested in posting their video.

American Legion Rider
Not anymore TR. The new owners want it wide open unfortunately. I like the way it used to be too. I'd actually prefer new member posts would have to be approved but then that would put just another workload on the moderators who already don't like having to investigate spammers. To be honest I'd like to see Dods start another site. I know he would get a bunch to sign-on immediately. But I think the owners tick him off to the point he'll never do it for fear the same thing would happen as did here. JMO

Nightfly
You're right about Dods, he was gifted for operating a well run forum. He just had that knack to quell problems without ruffling feathers. He is missed but as you said, if he's getting grief I wouldn't want to do it either. I know nothing about a start up motorcycle forum. Are the same clowns running everything?

Premium Member
When you go camping, and you find the ideal setting, a nice clearing with a light forest. The kind of place where your GF strips off her clothes, and you give her a 50 yard head start. Post a video. UK

American Legion Rider
You're right about Dods, he was gifted for operating a well run forum. He just had that knack to quell problems without ruffling feathers. He is missed but as you said, if he's getting grief I wouldn't want to do it either. I know nothing about a start up motorcycle forum. Are the same clowns running everything?
Not everything but close. They are just buying any that will sell.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts