Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I sold my '16 Triumph Street Twin to a very happy local rider. I then went to my local Triumph-Honda-Suzuki dealer
and scored a new leftover '21 Triumph Scrambler 1200 XC, at a significant discount. It is two tone green with a yellow stripe down the tank. This is an incredible machine for me, the ergos are very upright, and my feet are directly below my knees, the ideal position. Standing up on the pegs is just right.
The engine sounds fabulous, and the bike feels very eager to go fast, but I am of course breaking it in carefully. The engine is smooth, and it shifts very precision like. There are a lot of switchable features on the dash, which I am learning. Not used to that, lol. I feel an excitement with my new ride, that seemed fleeting recently. Just what I needed. Triumph makes awesome bikes!
Tire Wheel Land vehicle Fuel tank Automotive fuel system

·
Registered
241 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm 5'10" with a 32" inseam, and can just flat foot it. It is on the tall side. Nice features are the Ohlins shocks (adjustable), Showa fully adjustable forks, Brembo brakes, different ride modes, ABS and traction control. The front wheel is 21" and the rear 17". Tires are Metzler Tourance. I ordered a Dart flyscreen and a front fender mudguard extension. Next will be barrel grips and a metal front brake reservoir. Loving it so far. Elevates my enthusiasm for riding again!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts