Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
On The Road Again!
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Mike721 was telling us about this stuff in another thread recently.
So I ordered some.
I just now got a chance to try it out.
This stuff really works. I just sprayed a little on the front of my fairing and windshield
and wiped it with a microfiber cloth.
The bugs and dirt came off easier than anything I've tried yet.
I only had a chance to do a small section before the thunderstorm arrived,
but I'm a convert.
Very easy to use. The can and microfiber cloths are now in the
bike's trunk. I'll be able to do a quick clean up wherever I happen to stop.
Spray Cleaner & Polish - Original Bike Spirits?
Thanks Mike!

(as usual, I have no connection with this company and received no compensation
for this review. It's just my own experience with the stuff.)

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
I guess beer does not qualify as bike spirits.
I have used some of that spray on and blast off stuff. I like it too. Have been using it in the early spring when there is still salt residue on the roads. My winter bikes are getting rusty.

UK

·
Visionary
3,633 Posts
Glad you like it, it's good stuff.
Pro tip...
If your going out on a buggy night a quick fresh coat on the windshield and fairing and the bugs come off even easier.

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
Glad you like it, it's good stuff.
Pro tip...
If your going out on a buggy night a quick fresh coat on the windshield and fairing and the bugs come off even easier.
Another tip.
If you are out on the small ferry, on a blustery day, you need to wash off the salt spray. Wot I am doing next.

UK

·
On The Road Again!
3,270 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Salt spray? That gets into everything!
I've got something for that too.
It's called "Salt-Away".
I bought this stuff a couple of years ago to use
after I managed to get my '76 Wing covered in road salt. It works well.
Saved me from a lot of rust.
Salt-Away Home Page

·
Premium Member
7,619 Posts
On a really blustery day, I can ask them to let me park at the back of the ferry. Sometimes when you least expect it, salt water spray comes over the front. Tomorrow on the big ferry, which crosses a more bumpy stretch of water, I will be down below with the big trucks. I might add. They sometimes park a few cages down there, and these folks do not realize how far it is to get to the food floor. 67 steps. Many are leaking oil on the way up. There is an elevator, which I am sure they will use next time. The ship movement sets off many alarms. Would be hard to steal a cage from the ferry tho. Last trip some fool left the engine running.

UK

·
7,480 Posts
Honda was the original mfg of the stuff and you can buy it at a Honda dealer or like me from Amazon Prime, by the case. It is even fantastic on fine wood furniture. Each and every Computer I work on is power dusted, vacuumed and waxed before it is picked up.:)

Sam:)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts