Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 164 Posts

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
"Eye_M_No_Angel" and I will be meeting up, for a cup-o-joe and a look at the bikes in the showroom, "on or about January 6th, in Daytona, at the "Bruce Rossmeyer's HD Dealership, Lord Willing and the creek don't rise!!

If any of you others in here are in that area, at that time.....come join us!!

-Soupy

·
Eating GSXRs, Sh***ing CBRs
1,895 Posts
Thats cool. Last year, Eye gave me a really good tour of Daytona and stopped at a really good BBQ place. Afterward my wife, daughter and I hit up Daytona Beach. I love Florida.

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thats cool. Last year, Eye gave me a really good tour of Daytona and stopped at a really good BBQ place. Afterward my wife, daughter and I hit up Daytona Beach. I love Florida.
Unfortunately, my wife and I won't have that kind of time, but a "Joe" and a look at the 2015's in the showroom will suffice.

The value is the visit with Forum friends. That's priceless!

-Soupy

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,879 Posts
This is a Possibility for me .. If get a good time set for sure when meeting in Ormond Beach .. Is about 100 Mile Run for me ..

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
This is a Possibility for me .. If get a good time set for sure when meeting in Ormond Beach .. Is about 100 Mile Run for me ..
Would love it if you could join us, bro!! I'd leave St. Augustine in the morning on the day I went down there, so we're talking a mid-day visit. The timing should give you opportunity to ride over.

Sounds like a "lunch" opportunity to me!!

-Soupy

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
That BBQ place was right there at Destination.

And now that you mentioned it I'm having a craving...

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I thought I read somewhere, that Eye doesn't offer to ride with other motorcyclists ????????????????? :confused:

I won't be on my bike. I'll be in my F-150. The wife and I will be traveling down from New England, for a two-week Vacation.

-Soupy

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,879 Posts
Would love it if you could join us, bro!! I'd leave St. Augustine in the morning on the day I went down there, so we're talking a mid-day visit. The timing should give you opportunity to ride over.

Sounds like a "lunch" opportunity to me!!

-Soupy
Will Contact Eye .. Unless the weather is severe will be riding the Victory .. I can't guarantee anything but will let you know for sure a day or two before the actual event ..

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
Will Contact Eye .. Unless the weather is severe will be riding the Victory .. I can't guarantee anything but will let you know for sure a day or two before the actual event ..
I got your IM Joe and I'll keep in touch with you. It'll be great to put a real face with the name! We'll see if we can get OPS over here too.

By the way, they opened a new Indian dealership in the old Beach Street Rossmeyer's place, just a block down from the old one that closed. Brigit re-opened Custom Works on a smaller scale in the old Indian building, so that was some good news.

·
Swamp Rat Rider
1,879 Posts
I got your IM Joe and I'll keep in touch with you. It'll be great to put a real face with the name! We'll see if we can get OPS over here too.

By the way, they opened a new Indian dealership in the old Beach Street Rossmeyer's place, just a block down from the old one that closed. Brigit re-opened Custom Works on a smaller scale in the old Indian building, so that was some good news.
Hopefully They do better than the last Indian/Victory Place up the street from there .. Can always use another option as have an Indian Scout on the way and already own a Victory .. My Understanding is Ride Now bought them out who also owns the Dealership in Ocala where getting the Scout From ..

·
Aging & Worn
4,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
All's I gotta do, is get thru the month of December!!

-Soupy

1 - 20 of 164 Posts