Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New to the forums. Old to bikes. Don't ride now because of a bad hip...can't get on a bike...but miss my old BMW R-60. Can't afford health care to get it fixed. I thank the politicians for that even as I pay for their health care!

Have toured the country from Ohio to such parts as the Sturgis Rally, Mosport Grand Prix, Texas, Wyoming devils tower, black hills and many times through the Smokey Mountains.

I joined this forum because of Politics! I have seen the lies being spread to some good bikers at places like Sturgis and just want to say, Don't be fooled! I would hate to see good bikers of any shape size or color allow themselves to be manipulated for votes.

McCain is a liar and will always be a liar and this great nation cannot afford another liar and 4 more years like the last 8.

It is time to vote with your brains not your emotions.

Ask yourself...

• "Am I better off now than I was 8 years ago?"
  • "Do I like the idea that my government is illegally spying on me and that I can't do anything about it?"
  • "Did McCain support Bush's administration 90% of the time" ( yes )
  • "Can I trust someone willing to lie in his campaign just to win to be honest once in office?
  • "Why are the GI's getting shafted by the Republicans including McCain?"
  • "Why did Bush give tax breaks to companies that sent American's jobs over seas? Breaks McCain continues to support"

America needs change that makes us safer and protects the future of our children and of our Constitution. The Bush administration ( With McCain's willing help and votes ) has been working over time to dismantle the very Constitution they both swore an oath to uphold. They have lied and caused a war that has cost over a million lives, yet not made us any safer. A war to steal oil.

I felt free on my bike...but I don't feel very free here in America any more.

We need to recover our government for the People and take it back from the control of greedy corporate interests that have bought most of Congress.

Visit me at WWW-reelectnoone dot com

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks ! I have had some lively discussion on politics and am happy to report the bikers here are just a smart and wise as I remember them to be! Still not taking wooden nickles !

1 - 6 of 6 Posts