Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,710 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
George Clooney was on some show talking about himself and Brad Pitt, since no one goes around looking at the back of their car you can put bumper stickers on their car........he put a bumper sticker on BP's car with a pot leaf and says I hate &*^*&^ing cops.

Haha funny, but now there are going to be idiots going around putting stickers on other people cars.

·
Registered
1,053 Posts
During my long life, I have noticed, that " Most " of they, who like to inflict practical jokes on others, get really sh***y, if anyone dares to play one, on them.
Take Care Out There

·
Registered
336 Posts
Some guys at work got me about 10 years ago,we had a machine that makes them and they put one on my truck that said "No more Mr.nice guy,on your knees bi&[email protected] I wondered why women were flippin me off.

·
ZAMM Fanatic
2,732 Posts
Hey, I put a "Honk if you love JESUS" sticker on mines"

Everytime I cut someone off and they honked I'd wave back all big and smile!

(lol, not really. Everyone on MCForum takes me TOO DAMN SERIOUS. I never INTENTIONALLY cut off other drivers. I try and be about the most courteous driver on the road, letting other drivers in, etc.

·
Driftless Rider
1,486 Posts
We put a "Hillary 2008" sticker on a buddies truck. It was at least 3 weeks before he noticed it...Went well with the NRA and Ducks Unlimited tags.:biggrin:

We didn't actually stick it to the truck, we put it on a magnet and stuck that on. It's one thing to get in a good practical joke, but another to damage property for a laugh. Although, I'm sure Mr Pitt can afford any fix he needs.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts