Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
18,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is this a 1/16 ton or ⅜ ton pickup in these mini smart cars? Does this just make it a dumb car?

·
Ace Tuner
1,836 Posts
With a couple of swift kicks I could knock that thing right into the "green" ditch.
And that's with one arm tied behind my back just to make it fair.

S F

·
Registered
276 Posts
That ruins the one thing the smart car has going for it: you can park nose or tail straight into the curb. Not possible with this extended version.

·
American Legion Rider
18,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I’m honestly not sure that isn’t photoshopped. You can’t trust nothing anymore and that was something I saw elsewhere. I can’t imagine it being real for the very reason you gave Roger.

·
On The Road Again!
2,720 Posts
That must belong to Miss Mercedes.
She's the only one I can think of who would
build something like that.
:):):)

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,623 Posts
SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! don't give her ideas

·
Registered
1,759 Posts
I'd like to have one. The bed looks big enough for two trash cans, and the thing is small enough to turn around right in the road so I don't have to back up all the way back to the house. 🙂

·
Registered
295 Posts
I could throw that in the back of my full-size pickup. That is not a smart truck, but a dumb truck. If anyone buys that, you are not doing any REAL WORK that's for sure.

·
Registered
295 Posts
That truck wouldn't work for me. As a matter, in fact, the truck I have now does the job but wouldn't mind having something bigger and more powerful.

·
American Legion Rider
18,919 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
That truck wouldn't work for me. As a matter, in fact, the truck I have now does the job but wouldn't mind having something bigger and more powerful.
Be careful and think it through to see if you REALLY need bigger. I made that mistake already. I thought I needed bigger so went from a 1500 to a 2500 Chevy. I have yet to haul anything the 1500 couldn't do but I've gone from 21mpg to 13mpg. It hurts every time I fill the darn thing up now.
:( :( :(

1 - 18 of 18 Posts