Motorcycle Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I joined last year but never posted anything. This morning I tried to respond to a thread but was refused the privilege.

Maybe I have to post here first? So, I'm posting here?

I noticed my mandatory 16 digit password is consistent with that absentee multiglomerate forum company (buying everything from music forums, gun forums and biking forums), and everything they touch turns to garbage, so.............

·
On The Road Again!
4,184 Posts
You have to post a certain number of posts before the entire forum opens up to you.
Right now you are at "one". LOL!!!
Welcome to the group.

·
Registered
775 Posts
When I joined up a couple of weeks ago, I read the instructions for new members. It said, "Post an introduction, then a few more posts before you can post in the general forum areas."

If you happen to post an introduction that gives folks something to respond to, you can use up your mandatory pre-posts responding to the responses to your introductory post. Say something like, "I ride a Honda Monkey Brat Scrambler Hardtail! I like Mayo on hamburgers! Yellow is way better than Blue!" You know, provocative stuff to get folks talking.

Not at all like my post on modding my Royal Enfield headlight switch, that got zero. Don't do that!

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
15,495 Posts
I like mayo with a bit of mustard on my fries, does that count?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
When I joined up a couple of weeks ago, I read the instructions for new members. It said, "Post an introduction, then a few more posts before you can post in the general forum areas."

If you happen to post an introduction that gives folks something to respond to, you can use up your mandatory pre-posts responding to the responses to your introductory post. Say something like, "I ride a Honda Monkey Brat Scrambler Hardtail! I like Mayo on hamburgers! Yellow is way better than Blue!" You know, provocative stuff to get folks talking.

Not at all like my post on modding my Royal Enfield headlight switch, that got zero. Don't do that!
I went to lowes today to buy a pneumatic brad nailer. The lowes I went to didn't have the one I needed/wanted. Also, habedago bought out Hitachi. That blows. I have a number of Hitachi tools.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I like mayo on my burgers, what's wrong with that? Not slathered on like some fast food joints, just enough to know its there. :)
I like Miracle Whip on my burgers. But I had a brahms combo meal for lunch. I'll hafta spend time on the treadmill today. Medium sized vanilla shake and all.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I like mayo with a bit of mustard on my fries, does that count?
It does in Amsterdam. They have little vending booths on the street that sell a cone of fries with various toppings. I think I got mustard on mine, but that was a while ago.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So, anyway, I go into the psychiatrist's office and said, "Doctor! Doctor! Nobody will talk to me!"

The doctor said, "NEXT!"

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
He listened to my problems, mostly my relationship with my wife was shot.

He said, "I want you to walk ten miles a day, eat a steak for supper every night, get eight hours of sleep every night, and call me in two weeks."

Two weeks later, I called him. "Doc! I've eaten a steak a day, slept 8 hours a night, and walked 10 miles a day."

He said, "Great! How's your relationship with your wife?"

I said, "How should I know? I'm 140 miles away from home."

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also cannot stand to eat any kind of salad dressing. Mainly it is the look and consistency. I love the flavor of ranch powder packets on baked taters and such, but cannot stand the dressing itself.

·
Registered
6 Posts
I also cannot stand sour cream itself. I do love sour cream&onion chips, however. Especially when you put some good bean dip on them.

·
American Legion Rider
25,876 Posts
Be careful though. You could get an infraction for power posting. Sometimes just banned with no warning depending on the post. In other words don't abuse it. Be realistic.

BTW Tall person, do you still have an issue posting?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Be careful though. You could get an infraction for power posting. Sometimes just banned with no warning depending on the post. In other words don't abuse it. Be realistic.

BTW Tall person, do you still have an issue posting?
I perused some of the threads on this site. They're so old, I don't think the posters would ever realize they had been banned.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts