American Legion Rider
18,929 Posts
Maybe it's somehow in incognito mode.

·
Very Famous Person
9,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
--

My sensitivity probably comes due to another website where some changes were made and I lost one third of my points built up over 5 years--that's a year and a half's worth. Not that points can be used for much, but if no one cared, sites would'nt use any. I notice too that a few sites I visit that don't post points have very few visits. Could there be a connection? :unsure:

--

·
American Legion Rider
18,929 Posts
Educate, at least me, and maybe others Ron. What exactly are forum points and what good are they or do you think they might be good for if used properly? I can see you have 83 but so what what. What gets those points?

·
Premium Member
6,698 Posts
Yeh. How do you get points? Do I have any? I am closing in on 6666 posts.
This is 6657, same as above. Not going ahead very fast. Are points like brownie points?
Do we get a reputation? I prefer wall stars because I never got many, and the ones I did get were taken away, usually for slugging some twit that deserved it.
UK

·
Very Famous Person
9,724 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
--
Seems to be working now. I didn't want it to interfere with the income I receive from the owners of this site. :eek:

--

·
American Legion Rider
18,929 Posts
That raise was just what you needed wasn't it Ron?

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
11,623 Posts
Yeh. How do you get points? Do I have any? I am closing in on 6666 posts.
This is 6657, same as above. Not going ahead very fast. Are points like brownie points?
Do we get a reputation? I prefer wall stars because I never got many, and the ones I did get were taken away, usually for slugging some twit that deserved it.
UK

You have 113 points Krusty (look at your profile). I believe you get them when someone likes your post.

·
Registered
246 Posts
@Critter I liked your post and you went from 113 points to 113 points! Maybe likes have something to do with the reaction score, or maybe it takes some time to reflect other than refreshing.

·
11,623 Posts
If you click on the number of post it has some kind of raking starting with 1 and ending with 50. Not sure at all now what it means.

·
11,623 Posts
If you click on the number and then click again it shows the entire 'awards' available. 1 to 30 not 50.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts