Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
First of all, if anyone takes a trip through the area let me know. Love meeting new people! I saw a northern CA thread, but it looks like it died down long ago and the main spot was a few hours from where I actually live.

Wife and I are stationed at Beale AFB a few miles from Yuba City and about 45 mins from Sacramento. We are looking to get her riding soon and I don't think she would mind hitting up some twisties after a bit of learning. Her safety class is May 1st, so until then it will be me driving if we can find a bike worth buying before that date.

Just sold my 2006 Katana and am looking around for more of a cruiser type bike now for me. We have a few we are going to look at this weekend and we will see what comes of that.

More about us, besides riding (or her being a passenger) we stay pretty busy with her work and my college (5 more weeks and I graduate). We also have 3 pups, a Boxer mix, Great Dane, and Mini Schnauzer/Cocker mix. The Boxer (Tynan) is about 55 pounds, but I taught him to ride my Katana with me when he was about 8 weeks old. He rode with me quite often even at his current size. Great Dane has never ridden on a bike and at his current size (90+ pounds at 9 months old) I'm not quite sure that would be a simple task to accomplish. Probably will train the mini to ride though.

We are big gamers (video games) and have 2 PS4s and two 55" TVs in our living room. We just bought Borderlands the handsome collection. Other games we have are Evolve, GTA V, Assassin's creed, Far Cry 4, Dying Light, Dragon's Age, Last of Us, Destiny, and more.

We like drinking different alcohols and playing beer pong or other drinking games, but not if we have to drive afterwards.

Big Football fan, more pro than college, but college is getting better with a playoff system. Screw the 49ers!!!! LOL What can I say, I'm a Falcon fan!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to add to this, we just bought her a bike, so we are free to ride now. So don't be shy. She can ride bitch until she gets her license.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Might be coming through in June

I'm from NY, but I'm taking a Cross country ride in June. Shipping the bike to LA, then riding up PCH to Napa then over to Lake Tahoe and on to Vegas and Hoover Dam.

If that makes sense to you, let me know.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts