Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone, I just signed on. I live in north east Texas. Though I ride a Goldwing, I am not particularly brand loyal. I came here looking for a forum of like minded riders that just like to ride.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Welcome to the forum from Md. You definately will get what you're looking for with this forum. Lots of good people here.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Hey I like to ride too. I tried out a Goldwing and really did not like it. (sorry but that is reality) For me it felt like it wanted to force me to ride with my heels under my a$$ because there were no other real options. I am a tour rider and like to have a feet forward position when riding. The 'wing did not give me that option. I will stick with my Victory Vision instead.

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the welcome. Oldman47, it doesn't matter to me what anyone rides. Not any particular bike fits every rider. If I had the $$$ and a large enough stable, I'd have multiple bikes and brands. I'm not into brand or style bashing as it seems to be on a few of the brand specific forums.;)

·
Registered
1,342 Posts
Welcome from another Goldwing rider, I actually have two, one is and Old 1100 I restored, and an 1800.

As for the diversity in what people like to ride, to each his own.

·
Registered
4,169 Posts
Thanks for the welcome. Oldman47, it doesn't matter to me what anyone rides. Not any particular bike fits every rider. If I had the $$$ and a large enough stable, I'd have multiple bikes and brands. I'm not into brand or style bashing as it seems to be on a few of the brand specific forums.;)
There are lots of other bikes I would love to own but who has the millions that would take? I really like the F6B as an example. With my focus on tour riding I use that to help me choose a bike. A present I am enjoying my Vision. If this darned rain doesn't stop soon I will be out there in it. 2 days in my cage is just killing me.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
Welcome to the Forum. There is a great diversity of folks around here and we ride all kinds of bikes. The main thing is that you ride. Oh, and I'll wave at you if I meet you on the road as long as I'm not busy shifting or something. :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts