Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,750 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've owned my Battery Tender for about 20 years, but I think it is starting to fail. Not sure what the problem is but I'm thinking its time to buy a new one. But unlike my current one, the new ones are made in China with all of the resulting risk of problems and failures, despite the warranty from Deltran. So looking into alternatives, I found the NOCO Genius. Its about the same price as the Battery Tender Junior and seems to have the same capabilities. I'm wondering if any of you have or know of this charger/maintainer and what your experience with it has been.

·
American Legion Rider
23,631 Posts
Never even heard of it vito. But it looks a little like a Black&Decker I have. Surely that isn't who makes it for B&D. Glad you found it. I'll keep it on my list of tenders. Sounds good reading about it. Hope someone has some first hand knowledge but maybe you'll be that person in the end.:D

·
Gone.
17,857 Posts
I've owned my Battery Tender for about 20 years, but I think it is starting to fail. Not sure what the problem is but I'm thinking its time to buy a new one. But unlike my current one, the new ones are made in China with all of the resulting risk of problems and failures, despite the warranty from Deltran. So looking into alternatives, I found the NOCO Genius. Its about the same price as the Battery Tender Junior and seems to have the same capabilities. I'm wondering if any of you have or know of this charger/maintainer and what your experience with it has been.
You ride a bike with an engine and frame made in Thailand, and you're worried about a battery tender made in China?:wink:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts