Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,003 Posts
I watch it once in a while. Not enough to know the riders. I just like how they get so close to the pavement in corners. My ex used to race bikes.

·
Nightfly
3,720 Posts
Motorcycle racing has no fan base in this country. In Europe it is huge, with huge fan turn out for the big races. Same with Formula 1 racing, huge everywhere, but not here. Apparently American's prefer to watch NASCAR guys go round and round for hours in nothing more than an endurance contest.

·
Female Rider
9,324 Posts
LOL!!! I really prefer NHRA. I like to see cars and bikes drive in a straight line for about 1/4 + miles. I like it even better when they make the ground shake and the seats vibrate!

·
Registered
1,006 Posts
Racing specific forums are the way to go. The 'RacerX' site is good for M/X and S/X and the WERA site forum is always active for roadracing weekends. Interestingly enough, the 'Cycle News' site doesn't really have that much activity.

·
American Legion Rider
18,623 Posts
Maybe someone needs to get killed. Seems to keep the fans coming back with cars.:thumbsdown:

·
Ghost in the machine
2,857 Posts
I love MX, Supercross, Super-moto, GNCC ATV, but most everyone into racing on this site seems to be more into road racing of one type or another.

·
"Young Grasshopper"
351 Posts
Im on a trail 90 at the moment but as soon as I got on that bike I knew I wanted to race, im 14 and have only been riding for about two months now but ive pushed my trail bike to 60 on street (in the middle of nowhere) and I scrape my knee and foot pegs on the corners. On the trail I will climb crazy hills at 15 but I let loose and just let my self be free on the flatter stuff. Im inspired by the riders dirt and street and aspire to be like them. So yea im a fan :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts