Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I'm currently building a Kawasaki Ninja 250 go Kart, I'm almost done, just wrapping up the wiring. This might sound like a dumb question, but what do the electrics that connect to the radiator do, not the fan, the actual radiator. Any help would be hugely appreciated, Thanks! IMG_0045.jpeg

·
American Legion Rider
23,184 Posts
Is it wires from the radiator or possibly wires from the fan mounted to the radiator you are seeing?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Is it wires from the radiator or possibly wires from the fan mounted to the radiator you are seeing?
Thanks for the reply! It's wires tat mount directly into the radiator, not the fan. I'm no longer using the fan, due to a couple of reasons; And I was wondering what this connection on the radiator does, i.e. is it important to the function of the radiator and coolant loop... Reason being, the loom doesn't reach to that side of the frame, if it's important, I'll have to see about soldering.

·
American Legion Rider
23,184 Posts
Maybe a picture of these wires and where they are coming out of the radiator might help others tell you what they are for. My first thought was something that triggered the fan.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts