Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My personal favorites are the h2r, h2, and Panigale.

I'm planning on buying a 2015 Panigale, but not sure of what the 2016 will have, if any of you know post a comment.

·
Pegasus trapped in a human body on a motorcycle
9,210 Posts
I fina I like the Katanas and the Hayabusa. Nice, flowing lines to them. The Honda Superhawk also looks really nice. As for what comes out next year... maybe there will be something new to catch my eye...

·
Registered
467 Posts
I really like the look of the Hayabusa, and it looks more comfortable than the average sportbike too, but it's way more power than I want to handle.

·
Eating GSXRs, Sh***ing CBRs
1,895 Posts
I like the looks of the Hayabusa and the 1199 Panigale, but I actually sat on a ZX14R recently and loved the way it felt.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do any of you know about year to year bike changes? I'm planning on getting the 2015 899 Panigale but I'm not sure what to expect for 2016. To me, the ducatis haven't cosmetically changed a whole lot for years, so I'm not sure if they have a secret redesign

·
Registered
427 Posts
I keep hearing about the return of a 900cc Hornet to Honda's line up, the original 919 was a fantastic bike.

I just don't trust myself to own one. :biggrin:

·
Justa anutta Human......
728 Posts
I always liked a 10R, but would need higher bars.....
I'm to crippled for that low bent over ride now.
The 10R seems to fit me quite nice besides them bars....
NNnnn i low that powerband it has.....
Insurance is a no go tho 4 me.....

·
7,488 Posts
"Do any of you know about year to year bike changes? I'm planning on getting the 2015 899 Panigale but I'm not sure what to expect for 2016. To me, the ducatis haven't cosmetically changed a whole lot for years, so I'm not sure if they have a secret redesign."

Are you for real?:confused:

None of us know about year to year bike changes. If a person was precognitive in that respect, every major motorcycle magazine would have you on their staff immediately.

Of all of the bikes out there, Ducati's over the last 10 years have changed the most, with new types, styles, colors, engines and especially cosmetically.

The WWW is your friend. Go to Google and type in: "Ducati forums" and read to your hearts content.

I've had 2 Duc's:p

Sam:coffeescreen:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts