Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone living in New York or surrounding area if they would be interested in going on a ride on the Hawks Nest. A buddy of mine wanted to do it before he moved but we didn't get to. I want to go down there sometime this up coming riding season if anyone else would like to go let me know. I realize riding season NE united states is a few months off but if we could get it set up in advance I feel that would be best. I am good in group rides, IE I wont leave anyone behind.

·
On The Road Again!
3,848 Posts
Hawk's Nest isn't the only reason to ride Route 97. Hawk's Nest is only the beginning! That road follows the Delaware River all the way to where 97 ends at Hancock NY. Excellent scenery is the rule along most of the route.
Good luck finding someone to ride it with. I'd offer to join you, but I have a regular group of close friends that I ride with.
Also, all of us ride QUIET bikes, the quieter, the better. In your first post you mention changing the exhaust system. I'd get tired of the racket very quickly.
See you on the road!!
And welcome to the forum!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts