Motorcycle Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm new to this forum. I'm an avide bike rider, ride everyday. My ride is an O3 Victory V92 C. Love this bike. Sound great, handles awesomely, and is good on long rides. Would love chat with other riders. I live in South Alabama, looking for riding friends.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Hello & Welcome to the Forum. Victory really makes a great bike...IMO. We have a 2009 Vision. Hubby is the driver of it and I ride on the back of it on long trips. Hope you find some riding buddies soon.

You might want to make an intro thread on the New Members Section.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Go to the Home page. It is in the 3rd group of threads. Start a thread just like you did here.

·
Female Rider
9,311 Posts
Nothing legal about it, but if you want to get welcomes that's the place to post. ;) South Alabama, does that mean you're close to the gulf beach? I love riding along that. We rode to Gulf Shores and then east along the beach & ferry to Pensacola.

·
Retired twice: Navy and as a govt contractor
14,301 Posts

·
American Legion Rider
23,543 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts

Howdy Y'all!

I'm really stoked to see this forum and I look forward to seeing if anyone here can help me with a technical problem that I am having. Ill start that new thread shortly. As an introduction though, Im from the northeast and Ive been working on restoring and creating a cafe racer from a 1973 CB450. I actually just got everything buttoned up but am having an issue with the an unknown kill switch or something... expect that thread shortly

-Mike

1 - 11 of 11 Posts